Sunday, September 27, 2015

Cheat Meal With Alex

I went to Denton today to see my sweet Alex.  We decided to go and have lunch and of course my choice was mexican food.  I had chicken fajitas and basically ate one and brought the rest home to Carly Jo.  I did indulge in the chips and salsa as well.  I think it is good to have a cheat meal here and there.  A cheat meal is way better than a cheat day.  I tried to tighten up my eating when I got home and really wasn't hungry for a big snack that afternoon.  Being really mindful seems to be the key.

Breakfast:
Coffee with creamer
Advocare Spark
2 eggs scambled
1 slice double fiber whole wheat bread
1 tsp peanut butter on bread

Snack #1:
½ banana

Lunch:
Mexican food cheat meal
1 chicken fajita
chips
salsa

Dinner:
4 oz grilled Talapia fish
10 asparagus
1 small sweet potato baked
3 oz slice of cantaloupe

Snack #2:

banana

Show up and make it count!
Cindy

No comments: