Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Green Tacos Changed My Life

I love, love, love mexican food.  I could eat it three meals a day and never get tired of it.  Unfortunately, my ass would be as big as a barn.  I just can't have that many simple carbs and all of those calories.  Poor little chubby girl me.  Anyway, I have an alternative for you.  It is green tacos.  All you really do is in place of the taco shells just add your taco meat into butter lettuce leaves.  Wrap those taco meat filled bad boys up and you never really miss the taco shells.  Ok, you will miss them a little, but it is tolerable.  Love it.  My turbo vintage Corel plates are awesome as well.

Breakfast:
Coffee with creamer
Advocare Spark
2 eggs scrambled
1 piece double fiber whole wheat bread
1 tsp peanut butter spread on bread

Lunch:
Green tacos
3 butter lettuce leaves
4 oz ground seasoned beef
¼ avocado
made little tacos


½ cup blueberries
½ cup blackberries

Snack:
½ scoop vanilla protein
¼ cup frozen peaches
¼ cup strawberries
¼ cup raspberries
made into a shake

Dinner:
½ cup cooked old fashioned oat meal
drizzle of honey
4 walnuts
½ banana

Snack #2:
½ chocolate cupcake
15 nuts

Again, I am one to eat a breakfasty supper and think nothing of it.

Show up and make it count,
Cindy


No comments: