Monday, September 28, 2015

Chocolate Cupcakes Revamped

Every girl needs a treat so I searched through my recipe ideas and made a wonderful chocolate cupcakey thingy.  They are dreamy.  I put the rest in the freezer for later.

Breakfast:
Coffee with creamer
Advocare Spark
1 scrambled egg
1 whole wheat tortilla 8 inch
¼ avocado
salsa
made a burrito

Snack #1:
Banana

Lunch:
4 oz grilled chicken breast cubed
½ cup brown rice
¼ cup broccoli and ¼ carrots chopped and cooked in a little water in microwave for 2 minutes
mixed as a bowl

Snack #2:
Chocolate cupcake
Here is a copy of the recipe.  If you can't see this very well, let me know and I will send it to you.  They are dreamy.

Dinner:
4 oz grilled salmon
7 small brussell sprouts with olive oil and garlic salt cooked in oven
¼ cup brown rice
1 cup mixed berries

I was also pleasantly surprised with the brussell sprouts.  I cup them in half and sprinkled with garlic salt and olive oil and baked them in the oven at 350 or so for 15-20 minutes.  Really good, but make sure and take your BEANO.  

Show up and make it count!
Cindy


No comments: